* You will NOT receive emails other than a 1-time confirmation message.
* Order # is the key information to verify your order.
This limited warranty (“Warranty”) is provided by SUZHOU AUDITORYWORKS TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. (“AUDITORYWORKS” or “our” or “us”) for the product C20 All-In-One Video Conferencing Camera (“Product”) to you (“you” or “your”).
What is Covered:
- This Warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship in the Product under normal use as prescribed by AUDITORYWORKS user guide (“User Guide”) during the Warranty Period when purchased directly from AUDITORYWORKS, its subsidiaries or an AUDITORYWORKS authorized reseller (including an authorized marketplace seller).
- This Warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser of the Product and shall not be extended to any other person or transferee.
- This Warranty is only valid in the United States, and the Product is not eligible for any international warranty service.
- This Warranty commences from your date of purchase of the Product for a period of one (1) year.
Remedy for Warranty Claim:
- If a hardware defect is found in the Product and a valid claim is received by AUDITORYWORKS within the Warranty Period, AUDITORYWORKS will, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law,
- repair the Product at no charge using new or refurbished replacement parts, or
- replace the Product with a new or refurbished product
- In the event of repairs/replacement of the Product, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty from the original date of purchase.
- In case the replacement of the entire Product is being made, the same model shall be replaced, and, in the event, such model has been discontinued, it shall be replaced with the equivalent model as determined by AUDITORYWORKS.
How to make a Warranty Claim:
- To make a warranty claim, you will need to:
- Visit our website nuroum.com or
- Contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Contact any authorized service partner of AUDITORYWORKS
- You will be required to provide:
- proof of purchase details, including but not limited to a receipt or sales invoice
- the Product
- a complete description of the defect
- your contact information.
- You can make the warranty claim only within the Warranty Period.
- If you are delivering the Product to us, you must deliver the Product, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection to the Product at the address specified by AUDITORYWORKS
What is not covered by this Warranty:
- This Warranty does not apply to:
- Damage caused due to negligence, mishandling, acts of third parties, power surges, outages, incorrect voltage, or non-authorized electrical connections
- Damage caused due to use of Product in locations and situations not suited for the Product
- Damage caused due to Product not being used as per the User Guide
- Improper installation of the Product
- Incorrect or improper maintenance or failure to maintain the Product
- If the Product has been altered, customized, modified or repaired by other than AUDITORYWORKS (or its authorized service partner)
- If Product's original serial number has been modified or removed
- Normal wear and tear of the Product
- Any accessories such as cable, even if packaged or sold together with the Product
- Theft or loss of the Product
- If the original setup of the Product has tampered with in any way
- If the Product is exposed to adverse external conditions
- Force Majeure events such as including but not limited to an act of God, fire, wind, lightning, flood, storm, vandalism, earthquake, war, civilian destruction
- Exposure of Product to pests, animals, pets, vermin, insects, spiders or entry of foreign objects or matter into the Product such as dirt, debris, soot, or moisture
- Damage caused by use with non-AUDITORYWORKS products
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. AUDITORYWORKS DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, STATUTORY, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND WARRANTIES AGAINST LATENT DEFECTS. AUDITORYWORKS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AUDITORYWORKS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA, RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN WHEN AUDITORYWORKS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. AUDITORYWORKS'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY HEREUNDER SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT.